"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Being Transformed


This tree is one near our home that I watch transform each Autumn into a beautiful orange site.  During the other times of the year, it just blends in does not attract any attention.  Then the weather starts to cool off and suddenly I start noticing a difference in this one tree.  It stands out in a wonderful display of beauty.  I want to be like this tree.  I don't want to just blend into the world.  I want to be transformed.  The Bible tells us that we are transformed by the renewing of our minds.
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2
I am thrilled to know that God can transform me.  I do not always like the process, but in the end, I will be a standout for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment