"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Supper


I could not decide what to cook for supper, but I usually cook from whatever is on hand.  I decided to make Roasted Potato Sausage Bake (no that is not an official recipe name...just what it was).
I chopped russet potatoes and mixed them with a 1/4 cup oil to coat them.  I placed them in a roasting pan and sprinkled them with granulated garlic, salt, pepper, and other spices.  I roasted them at 425 degrees until fork tender.  In the mean time, I browned a pound of bulk sausage.  When the potatoes were ready I sprinkled the sausage over them along with sour cream and cheeses.  I put it back in the over until the cheese melted.  This was a big hit with my family.  I think I will do the same thing for breakfast one Saturday morning and add scrambled eggs along with the sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment