"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pinterest.....My New Interest

I discovered Pinterest last week as I was looking for instructions for something I wanted to make for Christmas gifts.  It is now where I save all my "bookmarks".  It is very user friendly.  The reason this has replaced my bookmarks folder is that I can see a picture of each thing I want to save, click on that picture later, and go straight to the website where the details are found.  On Pinterest it is based on pinning like on a bulletin board.  You can make boards to have titles that best suit you.  As you "Pin" things, you will probably change your boards to better define each category.  You can search Pinterest for all sorts of ideas and if someone has already pinned the idea you just have to repin it to your page and decide what you want to say about it and which board to place it on.  You can plan an event, save ideas, make a reading list, etc.  The possibilities are endless.  The mobile site is useful and well laid out.  Pinterest is my new favorite thing!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment