"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bible Study Homework

I am suppose to attend the second session of "Anointed Transformed Redeemed" tomorrow evening.  I am looking forward to it.
I am really enjoyed last week's session which was with Priscilla Shirer.  The study is not only led by her but also by Beth Moore and Kay Arthur.  The one thing that has spoken to me in this week's homework is how I am chosen.  God picked me and no matter what I face, He is with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment