"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve


I could not be any less stressed than I am right this minute.  This is NOT typical for Christmas Eve.  We have nowhere to be, my husband is home for three days, and everything is done.  I spent the morning cuddling with my sweet husband while we watched the 1949 "Little Women".  I had never watched it and did not get to see the very beginning.  I then cooked "breakfast" for lunch.  My husband and daughter are out at a couple of stores, my son is playing his guitar, and I am literally doing NOTHING.  I actually need to get some wrapping completed this evening, but I will do that with Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Andy Williams, and Burl Ives entertaining me and a large mug of coffee.  I am thinking that a low stress Christmas is exactly what everyone should have.  This is wonderful!  "Let There Be Peace On Earth....and let it begin with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment