"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Long Day...But Blessed

Today has been a long day and will feel even longer.  Part of it is the dreary cloudy day.  Another part of it is that my son went out of town, my husband left at 6:30am, and neither will get home until late.  My husband found out that he did not get a lot of hours last week because some of the people who distribute the work thought that he was still under a guarantee. He is not, so he depends on getting good jobs to create his hours.  They had not been giving him the best of jobs because they did not realize he was on commission yet.  So, before he was able to even share all of this with me, a friend that has a shop down the road from our home had called him to see if he could work some evening hours this week for him.  I love how God prepares the way before we are even certain which way we should go.  He is so awesome.  
My word is still "enough".  I shared with my husband as we talked about all of this that I still believe that God will provide and that I will just pray for our "daily bread" or....."enough".  We both know that he is where he is suppose to be and doing what he is suppose to be doing.  God is in control and even though the days will be long this week, they will be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment