"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Home Alone

Today is a rare day.  I will be home alone most of the day.  I am not certain what I will do with my time, but I am thinking I will do some Christmas baking.  I need to, at least, get my recipes together for baking the rest of the week.  I am not doing as much baking and cooking this year as I have in the past.  I am going to try making cake balls. I have never made them and have a slight obsession with looking at them on Pinterest. I am wanting make some of my usual things, but try a few new things this year.  I should probably spend some time wrapping gifts.  I also need to feed my sourdough starter.   I like the thought of getting my closet cleaned out today, but I am not certain that I want to do that either.  I am thinking that I am going to end up drinking coffee and looking at recipes all day.   

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good idea to me. Hope you enjoy your day.
    Patty H.

    ReplyDelete