"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take."
~~Proverbs 3:5-6~~
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. Jesus is Lord of my life and I strive daily to draw closer to Him. I love being a homemaker---taking care of my family and home. I enjoy couponing, cleaning, and cooking. I love to get the best deal on everything and find that yard sales and thrift stores are the perfect places for that. I have recently felt lead to write a Bible study and have been working on it in my spare time. I truly enjoy leading women's groups as we all seek to grow closer to the Lord. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading about what happens as I strive do all of this.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday is a day when I take on a task that seems overwhelming or that I have put off for a while.  Today's task is to defrost the deep freezer.  I have used up a big portion of what was in there and I am expecting to pick up deer meat from two deer tomorrow or Thursday.  So today, I defrost the freezer.  I plan to put what remains in there into the freezer departments of our two refrigerators.  I will straighten them once I get things back in the deep freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment